Cooking seems to be a major preoccupation of life as a new family! Although I love cooking, planning meals and keeping food interesting can sometimes be a headache. This blog exists to keep a record of what I've cooked so I can always come back and answer the big question: "What's for dinner tonight?"

It is also the place where I show my mom everything I've cooked, because it makes us happy :), being on opposite ends of the planet. But feel free to use the recipes!

Calzone Anything

1. Stir fry spinach, pepperoni, corn, and peas and mix in tomato sauce or salsa if you like it hot!
2. Spoon the mixture onto rolled out bread dough, and top with feta or mozzarella cheese.
3. Fold over the dough and seal by pinching or scrunching up edges.
4. Glaze with beaten egg and bake in the oven!

You can use any other favorite ingredients or leftovers as filling instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment