Cooking seems to be a major preoccupation of life as a new family! Although I love cooking, planning meals and keeping food interesting can sometimes be a headache. This blog exists to keep a record of what I've cooked so I can always come back and answer the big question: "What's for dinner tonight?"

It is also the place where I show my mom everything I've cooked, because it makes us happy :), being on opposite ends of the planet. But feel free to use the recipes!

Spanish Omelette


1 medium potato, sliced thinly
1 small onion, sliced
2 eggs

1. Heat up generous amount of oil in frying pan and lay the potato slices into the pan.
2. Turn after several minutes, and cook till browned but soft.
3. Add onion and toss several minutes.
4. Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper, pour into pan with potato and onion.
5. Flip omelette after 2 or 3 minutes and cook for 2 more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment