Cooking seems to be a major preoccupation of life as a new family! Although I love cooking, planning meals and keeping food interesting can sometimes be a headache. This blog exists to keep a record of what I've cooked so I can always come back and answer the big question: "What's for dinner tonight?"

It is also the place where I show my mom everything I've cooked, because it makes us happy :), being on opposite ends of the planet. But feel free to use the recipes!

Pizza

I started making pizza after we found out our grocery store sells fresh dough. How convenient!

1 small can tomato sauce
1 tbsp mustard
1 handful pepperoni slices
1/2 tomato
3 mushrooms
1 handful grated cheese
1 lb fresh dough

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 180 - 200C.
2. Roll out dough in desired shape and place on baking tin (brushed with oil).
3. Mix tomato sauce with mustard and spread on dough, leaving an edge.
4. Populate with rest of ingredients and finish with cheese.
5. Use brush or finger to spread a layer of oil on pizza edge.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until edges start to brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment