Cooking seems to be a major preoccupation of life as a new family! Although I love cooking, planning meals and keeping food interesting can sometimes be a headache. This blog exists to keep a record of what I've cooked so I can always come back and answer the big question: "What's for dinner tonight?"

It is also the place where I show my mom everything I've cooked, because it makes us happy :), being on opposite ends of the planet. But feel free to use the recipes!

Chinese Dumplings 饺子/锅贴














Filling:
- 1 lb minced pork
- 1 cup chinese/shitake mushroom, soaked until soft and chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 4 chinese leaf/napa leaves, chopped
- 1 knob of ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- pinch of sugar
















Mix well and wrap in flour skins.
Boil the wrapped dumplings (饺子/饺) or fry in frying pan (锅贴)

For the dipping sauce, mix soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment