Cooking seems to be a major preoccupation of life as a new family! Although I love cooking, planning meals and keeping food interesting can sometimes be a headache. This blog exists to keep a record of what I've cooked so I can always come back and answer the big question: "What's for dinner tonight?"

It is also the place where I show my mom everything I've cooked, because it makes us happy :), being on opposite ends of the planet. But feel free to use the recipes!

Chocolate Slices

Yummy!!!

-8 oz chocolate
-3 oz white chocolate
-1/2 unsalted butter
-90 g digestive biscuits

1. Melt chocolate in a bowl above simmering water while stirring in diced butter.
2. Let it cool down 20 min.
3. Break up biscuits into small pieces and chop up white chocolate.
4. Stir into melted chocolate until combined.
5. Pack gently into tin lined with parchment paper and chill until set.
6. Turn out chocolate and slice with sharp knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment